|COVID19 - full reopening with security rules from June 8
Until then the campsite is only open to our seasonal guests with these strict rules
Located on the green slopes of a south facing hillside, le Pommier Rustique (rustic apple tree) welcomes you to its warm and pleasant ambience. This splendid natural environment, at the head of the picturesque Bocq Valley, will make your stay unforgettable, whether you are in a caravan, a mobile home or a tent.
- warm welcome, constant attention and numerous activities on site
- complete equipment: water and electricity on all plots, heated toilets/douches, WIFI, CATV
- a reserved area for groups with campfire possibility
- equipment for relaxing and fitness: jacuzzi, sauna, bodyboomers
- all mod-cons residential caravans available for hire
- many stroll and activities in the vicinity
- an easy access to 3 km of the motorway E411 Brussels-Luxemburg: an ideal relay when going towards the sun.
- reductions for members of main federations: ACSI, S.T.O.L, DCC, RAN,…
- easy payment at reservation time (EU-transfer, PAYPAL) and on the spot (credit cards)